Saturday, June 6, 2009

it's not you, really, it's me.

the craziest thing occurs when i've just given birth, i want to hide. seriously, being a hermit never sounds like such a good idea until i'm a week postpartum. i want to turn off my phone, computer, and any other device i can be reached at, and simply vanish for a few weeks. and i know how absolutely selfish this sounds, and that makes me feel awfully guilty. so, i just want to let everyone know, i'm not ignoring you on purpose, it's just these crazy hormones. in a few weeks, i'll emerge as myself. until then, though, you might want to steer clear.

in other news, things are going well. we are adjusting to having one more person in the clan. it's give and take and cries and giggles, but it's going to be just fine.

it's summer in OK! holy moly, it's hot.

lastly, i've been feeling a bit down and not quite normal the last few days, (i DID just give birth a week ago hah) so here is my bit of hope.

"I have been young, and now am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his children begging for bread." -ps. 37:25

1 comments:

VanessaKim said...

i'm the same way. which is why i haven't called you. call me when you're ready..i'll bring nummy food.

Post a Comment